If you’re a businessman looking to start over and “launch” a new website for your business, you can do better than that with relatively lower cost. Particularly, when you have created a reputation with old website, launching a new one means ruining what you’ve earned. A better and cost effective option would be to redesign it. More often, web design services suggest two options: either apply simple modifications or re-launch a website. In reality, they are two separate and distant points.
On the other hand, professional web design companies give you one more option. Designers at webryzedesign.ca propose something in between the two, with limitless creativity and endless possibilities, called “website redesign”. According to the web designing genius every business website should be redesigned after 3 to 5 years, so that it should remain updated with best practices and latest trends on the internet.
Yet businesses keep asking, “Is it worth investing in website redesigning?” There are plenty of reasons to redesign a website. 5 most important ones are mentioned below:
1. Modern And Trendy
Your website is accessible 24/7 and it may be the only place where customer can contact your business any time of the day. So, it is vitally important for a website to be able to provide latest and updated information. Anything that’s outdated is considered as negative factor.
2. Provides Improved Ecommerce Experience
Customers these days like to shop on the internet. Your website should be redesigned to give a fresh look to the customers. For example, you can redesign your store front or improve checkout services to give your customers a nice little experience. More importantly, your website must be in great condition during holidays as more and more customers will visit and purchase online.
In addition to online shopping, customers now have a liberty to shop using cell phones. So you should consider redesigning your website make it responsive; so that your customers can use your website on their smart phones.
4. Dynamical And Customizable
While old websites do have a problem that the content cannot be updated without developer’s help, you don’t have this problem with new websites. If you have a website that’s created with older languages, you better redesign it to take control. With CMS incorporated, the content of your website can be changed and you can manage different tabs according to your liking.
Moreover, you can also redesign your website and give it a dynamic format. In this way you will have web analytics on the number of visitors and the pages that performed well. With the help of dynamic website, you will be able to identify your target audience and their favorite products. It will help you plan your future stock and manage your content accordingly.
5. Search Engine Optimized
Your website can generate revenues if you optimize it attract visitors. A professional web design company would analyze the content and suggest you content modification and redesigning, in order to optimize it according to popular search engines.
Website redesigning is highly important for those who are running their online stores on old formats. It is vitally important to take control of the content and change it according to the latest trends.
You’ve finally caved and signed up for a few social media accounts. Or, maybe you’ve had your profiles up for a while, but you’re not sure how to get more people to see what you post. Either way, you need followers. Here’s how to get them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus.
1. Some strategies work well, regardless of the social media platform you’re using. You should always fill out your profile, share the link to your account on your other platforms and via e-mail, add “follow” links to your blog and website, and add a link to your profiles in your e-mail signature. Include a profile photo, too. People want to see who they’re connecting with!
2. On Twitter, include two hashtags that will attract people from your target audience. Also include your location. People in your area will want to connect with you. Twitter has a big local community in a lot of areas, which you’ll want to tap into if you’re a local business.
3. On Facebook, invite your friends from your e-mail contact book to connect with you. Also, invite anyone you’ve connected with on your primary profile to “like” your business page. The best connections to make on Facebook are ones with people you already know, at least initially. Then, your audience will grow to include strangers.
4. On Pinterest, make sure to verify your website. People want to know that they’re Pinning from a trusted account. Add a Pinterest board widget to your blog or website, too. People who first visit your web pages will realize that you have a Pinterest account. They’ll be able to preview your Pins, then decide if they want to follow you. This takes the guesswork out of the process! Also, connect with the followers of your competitors. If they like what your competition is posting, they’ll probably like your content, too.
5. On Google Plus, get involved with circles. This is one of the best ways to increase your online business marketing. You can invite people you’re connected with on Google Plus, and then have them invite their contacts, too. You can have weekly meetings or chats with your circles, or simply post content that’s relevant specifically to certain circles.
6. If the social media platform allows for e-mail alerts, signup for them. Some platforms, like Twitter, will send you information that you wouldn’t necessarily be able to get just from using the service, like Tweets you missed or suggestions for new connections.
When you find a strategy that works, stick with it. If something doesn’t seem to be working, it could simply be that it’s not the right strategy for your type of profile, brand, or audience. You may also be using too many social media platforms. Start with two or three that are ideal for your audience. Once you’ve mastered them, you can increase the number of accounts you juggle, if you want to.